The next time you seek medical treatment or a health screening, we invite you to visit us at Beacon Hospital. At Beacon Hospital we provide you with one of the best services in the industry where your stay with us will be a stress-free and comfortable experience. Even if you visit us for a routine health screening, you will enjoy the same level of professional service which we deliver to all our patients. In line with the Malaysian Ministry of Health’s vision to promote Malaysia as a preferred choice in medical tourism, we believe you have every reason to make Beacon Hospital your preferred medical centre in Malaysia.
At Beacon Hospital, we provide a full range of services to all foreign patients. These include pre-treatment consultation (via email or phone), accommodation and transportation arrangements so that you will have a worry-free as well as hassle-free stay with us. Being a patient from another country, we fully understand your needs. Therefore, we will ensure that you are attended to professionally at all times and in the best possible way.
The following are important information for all our foreign patients:
• Many airlines fly from major destinations to Kuala Lumpur daily. Kindly note that your arrival destination by air is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or our spanking-new low-cost terminal Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2).
• Try not to plan your return date too soon after your operation/treatment. You are advised to allow for an extra two or three days for recovery or missed consultations.
The following hotels are located near Beacon Hospital:
• De Uptown Boutique Hotel, Jalan 222, Petaling Jaya (1.8 km)
• Hotel Strawberry Fields, Petaling Jaya (2.9 km)
• Hilton Hotel, Petaling Jaya (4.1 km)
• Best Western Hotel, Petaling Jaya (4.3 km)
• Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya (4.6 km)
• The Gardens Hotel & Residences, Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur (5.2 km)
• Cititel Hotel at Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur (5.4 km)
• Visa requirements vary from country to country. Please contact your local immigration office for clarification.
4) Reports (Doctor & Imaging)
• Bring all your previous reports and films to be reviewed by our doctors during your consultation.
5) Cash & Credit card
• Contact your bank/credit card issuer prior to making your visit.
• Kindly inform them of your travel date and destination.
• If you plan to use credit card for making large payments, please inform your bank in advance in order to avoid any unexpected payment delays.
• We are able to make arrangements for airport pick-up to your hotel of choice as well as transportation to the hospital on your treatment days.
• We are also able to assist you in booking a taxi should the need arise.
• For patients admitted for treatment, meals will be provided.
• For relatives/caretakers who are accompanying the patient, food is available at the cafeteria in the premise or at nearby F&B outlets.
*To make an enquiry or an appointment, we can be contacted in any of the following ways:
1. Contact us at telephone number +603 7620 7979 during office hours (GMT + 8:00):
Monday – Friday : 8.30am – 6.00pm
2. Click here to contact us or to make an appointment.
For all enquiries, please provide us with your full name, contact number and a copy of your most recent medical report or doctor’s referral letter.